A Million Drops will be sponsoring its first self defense class. These classes promote public and personal safety, and it will provide this valuable service free-of-charge to members of the community.
The class will take place in the banquet hall of the Hollywood Adventist Church, 1711 N. Van Ness Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90028 (at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. and the 101 North on-ramp)
SATURDAY, JUNE 23, from 1 – 3 pm
Jean Morrison, a 5th Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo, Behavior Therapist, Life Coach, and a sexual assault survivor with
over three decades of experience teaching self-defense, resilience, and confidence.
- Five best target areas to save your life
- Most effective, simple techniques you can use regardless of strength, without martial arts training, and under stress
- Most likely types of attacks for women, and for men
- Physical practice with training pads
- Demonstration of application of presented techniques across various attack scenarios
1711 North Van Ness Ave., L.A., CA 90028 (in the back of the Hollywood Adventist Church)
Please arrive 15 minutes early. Plenty of parking will be available. A Million Drops will provide snacks and refreshments.
RSVP at email@example.com
Funded by Hollywood United Neighborhood Council. Representatives will be there to offer neighborhood assistance.
A Million Drops is a Hollywood based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization